1. What is Python? Python is a dynamic object-oriented programming language that can be used for many kinds of software development.
2. Where can I get Python? You can download Python from your repository.
3. What are modules? Modules are python extensions which will add a set of tools and pre-disposed commands that you can use on your code.
4. How can I use the modules? You can use the import command to get the functionality of the modules that are your PythonPath
5. What is a PythonPath? The PythonPath is certain routes that python will look for libraries and modules.
6. How do you make websites in Python? The simplets form you can use python as a cgi scripting language just like you would php or perl, the steps are: 1. install a web server 2. configure the webserer to handle cgi scripts 2. create the scripts and add them to your server
Some frameworksmhave there own way of doing things so if you want to use them you need to read up on there installation instructons and how they work.