Special Guest - Jonathan List
- Stripping away the lens of the present to view the past more honestly.
- Encourages students to engage in historical thinking.
- contextualizing - students start to look at the document in the historical framework
- what was going on at the time, the context
- Inferring - start making inferences
- Monitoring - am I on task or am I off task
- Corroborating - Allows students to build a cohesive model
- Digital Framework - Open scholarship
- putting history online has changed how we can do history.
- scimc engine
- source forge project
- Who is Jonahthan List
- Nokia, what the heck?
Closing song is Unemployment by Grammar Club off MC Horse Rides Again